Training Made Easy For Paw Parents
Train your pet with ease and accuracy using Furble™ Pet Training Clicker! This device makes it easier to teach your bird, cat, and dog with some basic commands. You can also use it for behavior correction, and other desired tricks you want them to learn.
The clicker emits a distinct frequency of 25KHz where the sound can be heard by cats and dogs to up to 50 feet. Its clicking sound is quickly associated with desired behaviors by your furry friend. Simply press the button to immediately indicate if they’ve done something right and no more shouting or reprimanding required!
Teach Pets In The Gentlest Way
Compared to a pet shock collar, this device will grab a cats' or dogs’ attention without hurting them and will eventually learn to associate clicking sound by forming a conditioned reflex. However, it is useful not only for training but as a deterrent for household pets and even other animals.
Advantages Of Training Pets With Furble™
Works for both Cats and Dogs: The gentle sound of the clicker can be heard by cats and dogs even from a few feet away.
Reinforce Basic Commands: Clicking sound allows pets to associate the sound with certain actions and receiving of rewards from trainers.
Stops Unwanted Behavior: No more shouting “No!” or trying to drag your pet away from undesirable behavior, a sound of click is easier for them to understand.
Harmless to Pets & Humans: There is no loud noise emission so it is safe and non-disctracting for our ears and for our pet's.
Indoor or Outdoor Use: The small size ensures you can take it anywhere with ease whether inside the house or at the park.
How to Use Furble™ Pet Training Clicker
Point your device directly at your pet using an outstretched arm or up to a distance of about 6 feet away.
- Give the verbal command, then immediately push the button.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your pet responds and remembers your command.
Additional Advice for Trainers:
- For best results, you should always use the device with a verbal command. Please make sure you say your command first to get your pet’s attention.
- When first starting to use the device, you should closely monitor your pet’s reaction to it. You should be inside a protected area. The protected area should not be a cage, crate or kennel.
- Each pet can have a different reaction to the device. Reactions can vary from a dip of the head, to shaking the head and whining.
- In the event of an extreme reaction or aggression, wait until your pet is calm before approaching it.
- It is important for the training process to be interactive. Once you use the device on your pet and the unwanted behavior has stopped, you should reward it with a treat or praise.
- If your pet shows no response, it is because it doesn't understand the meaning of sound wave. The training should be repeated 5-6 times and last up to a few weeks for results to be evident.
- The device isn’t effective on pets that are hearing impaired.
Available Colors: Black, Yellow
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!